My Daily Scripture

Saturday, August 19, 2006

Daily Bible Readings for Saturday, 19 August 2006

Give me again the joy that comes from your salvation, and make me willing to obey you. Then I will teach sinners your commands, and they will turn back to you.

Spare my life, O God, and save me, and I will gladly proclaim your righteousness. Help me to speak, Lord, and I will praise you.

God, be kind to Zion and help her; rebuild the walls of Jerusalem. Then you will be pleased with proper sacrifices and with our burnt offerings; and bulls will be sacrificed on your altar.

- Psalms 51:12-15, 18-19

Jesus Blesses Little Children

Some people brought children to Jesus for him to place his hands on them and to pray for them, but the disciples scolded the people. Jesus said, "Let the children come to me and do not stop them, because the Kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these."

He placed his hands on them and then went away.

- Matthew 19:13-15

Technorati tags:


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home