My Daily Scripture

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Daily Bible Readings for Wednesday, 10 May 2006

Judgment by Jesus' Words

Jesus said in a loud voice, "Whoever believes in me believes not only in me but also in him who sent me. Whoever sees me sees also him who sent me. I have come into the world as light, so that everyone who believes in me should not remain in the darkness. If people hear my message and do not obey it, I will not judge them. I came, not to judge the world, but to save it. Those who reject me and do not accept my message have one who will judge them. The words I have spoken will be their judge on the last day! This is true, because I have not spoken on my own authority, but the Father who sent me has commanded me what I must say and speak. And I know that his command brings eternal life. What I say, then, is what the Father has told me to say."

*-JOHN 12:44-50

Technorati tags:


1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home